All our jewellery pieces are made of 925 sterling silver and 18 carat gold plating. Any other material used in combination will be specified in the product's description.
Over time, jewellery will develop a patina, especially when exposed to intense humidity and heat. Do note that all silver material will gradually lose its shine but they can be easily polished with a silver cloth.
The lifetime of your jewellery highly depends on its storage, usage, and wearer. Your skin’s PH level and your skin type can both affect the longevity .
To keep your jewellery in best condition and enjoy it longer we recommend:• Store each piece individually to avoid tangle, rub or scratching.
• Remove them before applying sanitiser, makeup, perfume, hair and skin products.
• Remove them before involving in any vigorous activity to avoid knock or damage.
• Avoid contact with water, sweat and chemicals. If they do come into contact with chemicals, rinse it in water immediately.
• Remove before bathing, showering or swimming.
• Avoid storing them in steamy environments.
• Clean occasionally by gently wiping preferably with ‘Le Fondre silver polish cloth’ or another clean, dry and soft cloth. We do not recommend polishing them with silver washing water.