At Le Fondre, we mindfully design and extend our sustainability reach to
jewelry lifecycle and ecological balance.
When Bed & Storage:
• Remove before sleeping.
• Store each piece individually in accompanied Le Fondre jewelry pouch bag to avoid tangle, rub or scratching.
• Avoid storing them in steamy, damp and heat environments.
When Outdoor & Usage:
• Remove before involving in any vigorous activity to avoid knock or damage.
• Remove before in contact with hard surfaces.
When Cleanse, Bathe & Water:
• Avoid contact with water, sweat and chemicals, including Chlorine, soap and other chemical products. If they do come into contact with chemicals, rinse it in water immediately.
• Remove them before applying sanitiser, makeup, perfume, hair and skin products.
• Remove before bathing, showering or swimming.
When Polish & Clean:
• Clean your jewelry occasionally by gently wiping preferably with Le Fondre silver polish cloth, or with another clean, dry and soft cloth.
• Clean occasionally with warm water and detergent free soap, or with a professional cleaning kit.
• Avoid polishing them with abrasive and corrosive chemicals, including silver washing water.
• We recommend your jewellery pieces to be cleaned by a professional jeweler once a year to have you enjoy them longer.
Over time, jewellery will develop a patina, especially when exposed to intense humidity and heat. The lifetime of your jewellery pieces highly depends on its storage, usage, and wearer.
Please do note that all silver material will gradually lose its shine but they can be easily polished with a silver cloth. With proper care, your Le Fondre jewelry can enjoy extended longevity.
*Any other material used in combination will be specified in the product's description.